Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Campaign Team Introduction

(Lindsey, Gaeun, Elly)
We are the campaign team of class 23. Our topic is 'I love me, myself, and I'.
There are 3 members in our team. Our leader, Lindsey, will discuss with the leaders of other teams, and leads our team. And Elly, our writer, will write progress reports, scripts, and posts of our team. Our researcher/writer Gaeun will find out information, facts, and history regarding our topic. Also I(Gaeun) will create powerpoint and type posts in the blog like I am doing now.
We, the campaign team, will give 'wear-it' ideas such as bracelets with our slogan on them or badges you can wear comfortable. Also, we will write a script for our final performance as a campaign team. We are enjoying this campaign and hopes to spread it a lot as much as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment